• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom 338 RUM **SPF**

jedlowe

I have a custom 338 RUM for sale. This started life as a 338 RUM Sendero. The following upgrades were performed on the rifle.

--Right handed Remington action trued
--1-10 Twist, 28" plus brake, Lilja Sendero Contour barrel installed
--Vais Muzzle Brake installed
--HS Precision Sendero stock skim bedded
--Trigger reworked to break at a crisp 3 lbs
--Wyatt's extended mag box installed
--Badger Ordnance 20 moa base

The rifle has 300 rounds down the tube and has been very well cared for. It is in excellent condition and has proven to be a real elk hammer. This rifle also proved itself on an African safari where it dispatched of a host of animals including many Impala, Leopard, Eland, Kudu, Waterbuck, Bushbuck, and Gemsbok.

At the range it is a very formidable performer as well. My load for this rifle is for the 225 Nosler Accubond, and it is very capable of 1/2 moa accuracy.

Included with this rifle is a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x50mm Long Range scope with the Varmint Reticle and Burris Extreme Tactical Rings.

REDUCED TO $2100 for the package.

2ljmcms.jpg

xee6c.jpg

2drhnrq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Custom 338 RUM

jedlowe,

I'm very interested in this one. I'm likely your buyer, but would like to see pictures first. Thanks,

Ken

Re: WTS Custom 338 RUM

Back up with some additional details added that I forgot to mention.

Re: WTS Custom 338 RUM **REDUCED**

Reduced to $2100 for the package. That is a screaming deal for a proven long range hunting rifle.

Re: WTS Custom 338 RUM **REDUCED**

Who performed all the smithing on this rifle?

Looks like this rifle is sold pending funds. Thanks for all of the interest.