• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical 6-24x50

Rymart

I am listing a Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical 6-24x50mm scope for sale, model 42-6245T. Mil-Dot reticle, 30mm tube, side focus, Second Focal Plane, 1/4 MOA adjustments. Parallax adjusts down to 25 yards.

I purchased this new and have the original box and sunshade that came with it. This is NOT a safe queen, it has been used and shows some wear, mostly on the finish around the edges of the turrets. It was mounted on my coyote rifle for a few years and was wrapped with camo-form tape, until just recently. I think I've managed to wipe off most of the tape residue, but can't promise you won't find a small dab somewhere. Everything functions perfectly and the lenses are in good condition. It has never been out of it's original rings so I can't comment on ring marks, but I did lightly lap the rings when it was mounted.

Asking $450, shipped (CONUS) scope only, no rings. $490 with rings (Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical, mediums). Money order or Cashiers check preferred for payment. THIS IS LISTED ON MULTIPLE SITES. The first public "I'll take it" trumps PM offers. I'll go by timestamp if multiple offers are received.

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg