• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bohica 50 BMG 30" upper on SOG lower.

stumpman

I am selling my 50 cal rifle. It is a Bohica 50 BMG 30" upper with a flutted target barrel with a tank break on it. It is on a SOG lower with a safey harbor heavy hammer and spring along with an anti walk pin. It has the full style M2 butt stock filled with lead and a slip on style recoil pad. It also comes with extra firing pins springs and extracter claws. This rifle shoots great with very mild recoil like a 12 ga shotgun. It has had 10 rounds fired through it when we sighted the scope in.
$2,295.00 OBO

Scope in pics not included it has been sold. I also have 190 rounds of hard ball and 20 rounds of API if anyone is interested in that at an additional cost..

Attachments

• 50 cal 1.jpg
    50 cal 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 50 cal 2.jpg
    50 cal 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 50 cal.jpg
    50 cal.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
What kind of groups does she shoot? What kind of payments do you accept? Thanks.

I have only fired 10 rounds through the rifle when we sighted in the scope so I have never shot any groups to honestly say what it will do. I will take Postal money orders for payment.

Thanks!