• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB/WTT Reloader 26 in WA State

he lives

Like lots of people, I have been looking for a pound or two of RL26 and seem to keep missing it when it is in stock. I'm looking to do some load development soon and could really use at least a pound (or even a partial pound) to try out. I'd be happy to buy it outright, but since trades are likely better than buying these days, I have the following to trade with:

Powder: H4350, H1000, Varget, 8208 XBR, RL 16, many more

Primers: CCI450, CCI200, CCI BR2, CCI 250, CCI 350, GM215M, WLR, various others

Bullets: 6.5 - 143eldx, 140 accubond, 130 accubond, 130 berger otm, 140 eldm, various others
30 - 165 accubond, 180 accubond, berger 215, various others

Not looking to sell any components, looking to trade these only.

I'm South of Seattle near Bonney Lake, but routinely travel to Central Wa as well.

I would trade you a little but am in W. Montana. If I may be of any help, I have been using Rel 26 in my 260 Rem & 6.5x06. Excellent results. Be glad to share my loading info if interested. PM me if I can be of any assistance.

I would trade you a little but am in W. Montana. If I may be of any help, I have been using Rel 26 in my 260 Rem & 6.5x06. Excellent results. Be glad to share my loading info if interested. PM me if I can be of any assistance.
Appreciate the offer Hespco. I was just in Montana on an Elk hunt - should have posted earlier!

Like lots of people, I have been looking for a pound or two of RL26 and seem to keep missing it when it is in stock. I'm looking to do some load development soon and could really use at least a pound (or even a partial pound) to try out. I'd be happy to buy it outright, but since trades are likely better than buying these days, I have the following to trade with:

Powder: H4350, H1000, Varget, 8208 XBR, RL 16, many more

Primers: CCI450, CCI200, CCI BR2, CCI 250, CCI 350, GM215M, WLR, various others

Bullets: 6.5 - 143eldx, 140 accubond, 130 accubond, 130 berger otm, 140 eldm, various others
30 - 165 accubond, 180 accubond, berger 215, various others

Not looking to sell any components, looking to trade these only.

I'm South of Seattle near Bonney Lake, but routinely travel to Central Wa as well.
I'm in Coulee Dam, and could spare a pound for some 215's. We could meet somewhere in central Washington.

I would give all my RL26 for 215s lol. They are the unicorn