• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Weatherby Vanguard Barrel.

19Wyoming

257 Weatherby, 300 Weatherby, 6.5x300 Weatherby. I have a vanguard action that I am trying to find a barrel for. Barrel threads to action are 1.5 metric. Caliber will need to be the 257 Weatherby Bolt face. Custom barrel makers are welcome to chime in. Thanks for any help!

I see one 7mm Rem Mag on there for 150$ That's all I can find. Looked at Numrich too.

Thanks guys! I purchased a 7mm vanguard barrel off of ebay last week and it ended up being a MK V barrel. Barrel thread on the ebay was 16 and should have been 1.5 metric. I can return it. I will go with a Howa barrel and it should be correct.

In my experience the howas headapace just like a tikka. Very tight tolerances
Thanks for your Help Grouse! I called Weatherby about putting a barrel on it for me and they didn't even want to discuss it. They said find a custom Barrel maker. I was surprised, and I have alot of weatherby rifles. Many of both.

Any experience doing a Win short mag cartridge in a long action? 270 or 300 WSM? 2 Barrels on ebay