• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB used leica or swaroski spotting scope

ddscott95

I am college student who is in need of a good, high quality spotting scope for hunting in Montana, but am on a little bit of a budget. I am looking for something within the $900 range that is an older swarosvki or leica spotting scope. If if you have a scope you are willing to sell please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks a lot,

Dane Scott

Unshould go with the vortex line of HD spotter.. Under 1k new for some lines. Very comparible and no questions asked warrenty. That's where I would go on your budget

Kasey

You can find a Leica or Swaro to meet your needs, stick to your guns....vortex isn't big three glass.

I know where there is a Leica reasonable.. I can't pm you from this iPad but, will later from my computer.

I have lightweight 11-33x50 Vortex Razor HD that I'll sell you for $450 plus shipping. I bought it to pack around when hunting, and now that I don't live in MT I don't really need it.

Thanks jakelly, but I'm looking for something more in the 60 power range, for looking at stuff over super long ranges.

I am college student who is in need of a good, high quality spotting scope for hunting in Montana, but am on a little bit of a budget. I am looking for something within the $900 range that is an older swarosvki or leica spotting scope. If if you have a scope you are willing to sell please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks a lot,

Dane Scott

"Pack light, shoot straight"