• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Timney or Old Style Rem trigger

jsthntn247

Looking for a Nickel Timney or old style Remington trigger for right hand 700 action.

I have an old style if you're interested. comes withor with out bolt release.this is the black trigger with the flat back

cheers

Have an old style SS trigger off of a XCR that saw one season of use and about 50rds fired through it. Sear present, but sear spring not currently present and accounted for -- excellent/like new condition -- let me know if you have interest and I will send you a photo. Thanks, Mike D

(normal RH SS top safety lever and bottom bolt release)

Or I have a standard Shilen (blued) -- almost new, very few rounds if that is of interest.

Last edited:
I got pm'd on here about a old style trigger a fella had for sale for 45 dollars. I bought the trigger. When it arrived the sear engagement screw was locked up so tight that it must have had jb weld on it. I tried and tried to get it to break free and eventually the head stripped off the screw. Without being able to adjust the sear, the trigger misfires when cocking the bolt. With a 3 month old at the house now, it looks like I will have to just deal with the xmark for a while. SUCKS

Don't want you to name names, but just like to clarify that it wasn't one of my triggers! Sorry/thanks!