• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB:Tasco 10x40x50 scope

gcollins

Hi All,
I am looking to buy a Tasco 10x40x50 Rifle scope made in Japan. I am sure there are several of you guys that are rolling around in the floor laughing your self silly:rolleyes:

If you have one or know of one (other than a ebay listing) please get a hold of me.
I hate ebaygun)
If you have something I want, tell me what you want and if it is a good price I will buy
Thanks
Greg

Thanks Wild Rose,. I have it in my watch items, I am sure someone with more money than me will go nuts on bidding, the other day I was watching a Tasco 10x40x50 I ask the owner where it was made and got no reply I was pretty sure it was China made, the people went nuts bidding on it and I am sure they thought it was Jap but it wasn't.
Thanks
Again.
Greg

Thanks Wild Rose,. I have it in my watch items, I am sure someone with more money than me will go nuts on bidding, the other day I was watching a Tasco 10x40x50 I ask the owner where it was made and got no reply I was pretty sure it was China made, the people went nuts bidding on it and I am sure they thought it was Jap but it wasn't.
Thanks
Again.
Greg
I can't tell you where this one was made but all of the old Tasco's were made in Japan.

I think the pictures show both the custom shop mark and the serial so you can probably call their custom shop and ask.