• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 10x40x50

BRANDT GURR

I have a tasco 10x40x50 target scope for sale. It has slight ring marks but other than that it is in great shape. Have box and all papers. I am asking 300.00 or best offer. It has a lifetime warranty and I have the warrenty card for the scope. It has target knobs and 1/8" target dot reticle.

good try Tasco is going out of business!! Bushnell is going to produce there scopes with the tasco name! That really sucks! RLB2
confused.gif

Just a FWIW, I have one of these, and overall, it is a good scope, not real fancy, but it works. Unfortunately, I've tried selling it in the past, and I think somewhere btwn $150 or $175, I actually started getting nibbles on it. And this was *before* Tasco went tits up. Of course, then I got an itch to use it for something, picked it up out of its box, and the front objective has a 'rattle'. Everything seems to work fine, but I had to take it off of sale until I get a chance to get it fixed.
frown.gif

Monte

Sold one recently for $200.00 , I felt glad to get that. Mine was not made in "CHINA" which makes it one of the better ones. Also mine was NIB .

Russ

I had the 6-24 and man that was that thing a nightmare. I paid $210 and sold it with a smile on my face for $100.
Good luck