wtb Springfield Armory Slide with forward serrations

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by accurange, Jun 20, 2008.

1. accurange

accurange New Member

i want to buy a commercial Springfield Armory Slide with forward slide serrations and cut for Novak type rear sights ,exactly like the slide used on the" Loaded" model. it does not have to be in mint condition. please let me know what you have for sale. aheyward@webtv.net

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

brownells

look at brownells website Springfield armory out sources all of there stuff so who know who makes there slides. Find one you like on Brownells with the Novak sight cuts and buy it! Are you mil/le

3. accurange

accurange New Member

thanks for the headsup on brownells, but i need a springfield armory slide with front and rear serrations for my custom build. i am trying to build a "meusoc" clone on my remington rand frame. and i want my build to be correct. i do have an extra redfield 3x9 2nd gen. accurange scope to trade also. exactly like the usmc but in gloss black with a "y"serial # prefix. the scope is not for sale,but if someone has the correct slide that i am looking for,i will trade aheyward@webtv.net

4. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Did you contact there coustom shop

If you cant get what you want from Brownels it isent made! But you could try calling the custom shop at springfield armory.