• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Spotting Scope - Kowa TSN-884, Meopta S2 82/Cabelas EuroHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like new Vortex Razor HD angled 20-60x85 living in a neoprene case. It is complete with the box, stock cordura case and lens covers. Its only been to the range and on two hunts. Crystal clear glass. 1300. Pics if you are interested.

BH is selling the 884 for 1399. Eyepiece for 549. 1950 OTD, dont think you find a better deal than that new.

:DOMG.

Remington thanks for that. I actually called BH and explained my situation and they knocked even a little more off. Needless to say i ordered it right there. With 2 day shipping he will have it before we leave.

For everyone else you should jump on this if your looking for a spotting scope. There are several reviews that put the Kowa above the swarovski. Your gettin. A brand new top tier spotter for the price of a used meopta. Unreal.

Mine shipped today. Not saying its the best, but it is at least equal and for the price....well wow. Now my 664 has a sibling.....good luck and glad you got on it.....

Nick

25x60. Its the more expensive but is supposedly wide angle amd uses xd elements in the eyepiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.