• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage 110 Parts

scootergisme

I bought a completely stripped 110 action. I need a complete trigger group, bolt, magazine, follower, etc. I have a stock, barrel, recoil lug, barrel nut, and bolt handle. I need everything else. Thanks, Scott

Or, does anyone know a good place to get these things?

I bought a completely stripped 110 action. I need a complete trigger group, bolt, magazine, follower, etc. I have a stock, barrel, recoil lug, barrel nut, and bolt handle. I need everything else. Thanks, Scott

Or, does anyone know a good place to get these things?

What kind of mags does yours take? I have one of the new plastic 110 mags. I also have the stock too if you'd want to just get both. Only looking for $50 + shipping for both.

Regarding a trigger group, I just picked up a second 111 for another build project, and will be installing a Rifle Basix SAV2. I have that trigger on my first savage custom and can't say enough good things about it. The trigger group does not include the safety bar or the sear/bolt-release, so you will still need to buy those parts from somewhere else if you decide to use the SAV2. Mine is set at 1lb 12oz (pull weight as low as 8 oz is available by selecting the appropriate spring which is included) and you can drop the rifle butt on the floor as hard as you like without causing it to trip. Can't say the same for the Accutrigger that I pitched from that rifle.

PTG sells complete bolts and you can get a timney or other after markets pretty easy I think savage would sell you the rest of the trigger parts

Tarheelpwr, it's a stagger feed and I already have a stock. Thanks though.

7magcreedmoor, I have decided on the RB Sav2. I will get the other parts from SSS or Savage. Thanks for the info.

ofdscooby, I will check out the PTG bolts. Thanks a lot!

Jim at Northland Shooter Supply can sort you out for everything. Calling him is the easiest way