• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfox497

Selling off some of my extra stuff to fund another build. I don't have a computer at the moment but can email pics from phone.

Choate sniper stock for 110. Like new. Mounted action to it and fired 4 rounds. Didn't really like it so its been sitting ever since. $200 to your door lower 48.

ER Shaw 20in 308 barrel. Threaded for muzzle break. Mounted and shot 4 times. Been sitting since then. Comes with used barrel nut. Has some scratches on the barrel from handling and shipping. $100 to your door lower 48.

Recoil lug. Stainless. Same thing mounted shot and sitting there. I got it from savage shooters. $15 to your door lower 48. $10 if you want it with the barrel or stock.

PWS 7.62 muzzle break. This has been on 2 different rifles so it shows some wear. I have all the shims to time it. $50 to your door.

Only trades I would be interested in would be for some ramshot tac powder or a set of larue low 30mm quick release rings. Thanks guys. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.