• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb rifle 6, 6.5, 6.5x47

Tombanks

I'm looking for a set up rifle. Doesn't have to have a scope. I'm not dead set on a caliber. Maybe a 6.5 creedmoore or something along those lines. Something to play around with and possibly shoot at some local matches. I'm new to long range shooting and I'm wanting to get a rifle to start shooting some. I would like to keep the price under $1500 and the lower the better. I'm still young and getting a business established so I don't have a lot of money to throw down on a rifle like I would like. Thanks ahead of time.

Take a good look at a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 CM. A lot of gun for the money, even at the going price on GunBroker. Cant beet the out of box accuracy. My .02

I'm looking for a set up rifle. Doesn't have to have a scope. I'm not dead set on a caliber. Maybe a 6.5 creedmoore or something along those lines. Something to play around with and possibly shoot at some local matches. I'm new to long range shooting and I'm wanting to get a rifle to start shooting some. I would like to keep the price under $1500 and the lower the better. I'm still young and getting a business established so I don't have a lot of money to throw down on a rifle like I would like. Thanks ahead of time.

PM sent, I have nice rifle that would fit your needs