• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/ Remington Takeoff WSM

JOWEL

Looking for a Remy Barrel-takeoff SS.-
in.-
.270, .300 or .325WSM or

Ruger Compact Magnums.- .300RCM or .338RCM
pse via P.M.

I have a 24" 300 RSAUM 700 take off barrel in SS. $40 shipped. Unkown round count but barrel looks good. Some exterior handelign marks.

Mike

A good start would be to pay for the barrels you already said you would purchase. Just a suggestion.

A good start would be to pay for the barrels you already said you would purchase. Just a suggestion.

I really appreciate your suggestion sir, working outsidestateside took some days but your MO on your way, I think you took your suggestion ahead of time.
you should receive you MO anyday, post your suggestion next week.

Good enough. Keep in mind that this is the second go around with this barrel. You said MO was on it's way clear back on the 2nd of July. Then I contacted you on the 18th and you said the barrel was too expensive so you had not sent any money. I then lowered the price of the barrel and you said MO on the way the next day. It's been two more weeks and no MO. I sent you a PM 4 days ago and you ignored it, but yet you were still posting on here trying to buy stuff. At this point I am not so sure you have actually sent a MO, but if you did not, at least have the courtesy to tell a guy you are not really interested in buying something. If you did send it, thank you and your barrel will be on it's way.