• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington model 700 titanium ultimate lightweight

Dickerson51

Still looking for my dream gun guys, the Remington model 700 ti. Produced from 2001-2006. Let me know if anybody has one. Prefer .30-06 but would settle for .270 or I think they made a .280 as well. Top dollar paid. Or have a few guns I could trade. Located in Alabama. Thanks. gun)

I was on there last night and all I found was a 7mm-08. They had a couple of Alaskan titaniums but I'm looking for the ultimate lightweight the first gen. Ill check again. Thanks.

Thanks for all the input guys. I do appreciate the help. I will try 24hourcampfire. I have seen a few on there but they have always been just sold. Thanks again.

What do you consider "top dollar" to be on a 1st Gen Ti in .30-06?

What's the big draw on the specific model you are looking for? Rarity or do they have features the next generation didn't have? Just curious, still a learner.

The 1st Gen Ti is significantly lighter in weight than the Alaskan Ti that came along next. The Alaskan has a longer barrel with a heavier contour, a heavier stock and bottom metal while the Gen 1 is an ADL style stock. Both models are rare and the demand for them continues to drive prices higher.

Thanks for responding. I'll email you at your address tomorrow. I see you are new here, do you have any friends or references? Have you ried Gunbroker, sometimes it's better to list it there and then we go through the whole process and if I am the highest bidder I get it. If on here, what are you asking, only a cash deal or do you want to do some trading, cash and trade? How about posting a few pics on here too. You can email me your price and what you want, my email is on my profile

Thanks,
Ed