• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB REM 700 SA Titanium

durak

Please let me know if you or anyone you know has one for sell, caliber does not matter, thanks...

Thanks, I've looked at that before. I need a "stock" gun for a big project, thanks...:D

I did a search under bolt action rifles on Gunbroker and a few came up.

The successful search came up when I searched the complete word "titanium" rather than abbreviation "TI"

Another member posted one there, but beware.....it's his first post and he's asking plenty...

durak,

be patient and keep looking you will find a good deal on a TI. i've been in your spot too , if you don't hurry too much- itll be bought rite and they are an incredible value !

you wont be spending $ 2-400 blue printing.....

Or..... just build a faux Ti, that's what I did. Just under $800 all in and only a few ounces more....

DSCN3875.jpg

I am the new member that recently posted the .270 TT in classifieds. I understand any hesitation due to my rookie status but would like to assure (for whatever that may be worth) any potential buyers of my honest intent.
Honestly I did join this forum simply to sell this rifle. I haven't found a local boy that wants it and the shops are offering too little. However, I have found a wealth of information and will probably frequent now that I am here.
The rifle is as I said, just out of the box although purchased in 02. My son was born that year and kinda killed my trips up north.

I'd be glad to entertain offers. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMAG0612.jpg
    IMAG0612.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0613.jpg
    IMAG0613.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 7
I say keep it so you can pass it down too your son, I killed a lot of deer with my dads old 30-06 REM 700 that he got "new" in the late 60s....