• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: rem 700 LA stock

pjracer

I need a right hand stock for my rem 700 .270 win. It can be a CDL,BDL,ADL in wood or hs precision.

we sell the McMillan A-5 stocks. I have SEVERAL in stock right now so you dont have to deal with that 6-8 month wait period :)

I know they cost alot but they are the end all stock when it comes to durability and function, plus they are as strong as they come. we have several different color variations. take a look at our site in my sig if you are curious

as for the HS precision i can order them but again the wait time is pretty decent. if your looking for standard 700 stock in some color variations check out Midway USA, they stock alot of the Bell's and Carlson stocks of that make.

PM me if you have any questions

have a good un
steve

A friend of mine has a like new CDL off a stw that has been bedded and free floated. There is one small mark by rear swival stud about the size of a bb. I think he wanted $100. If interested let me know.

I have a wood remington stock that has been bedded, recoil reducer in the butt, and fitted with a limb saver pad. Email me if you thing it may work I am thinking of around 100.00. If that sounds fair. Dan

if you buy from preacherman, rest assured you will get a good deal.
he is a very good guy to deal with.