• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Reloading Equipment, Need Everything...

Scott300RUM

I'm wanting to get into reloading and I have absolutely nothing except for a couple guns that would like some ammo. I've thought about buying the RCBS Master Supreme Kit, but I figured I would see what I could come across here first. I have a 300 RUM and 7mm RM that I would like to reload for.

I also am looking for some Berger Hunting VLD's, Nosler brass (Or any brass that you would consider higher quality), and so on.

If you guys have anything you wanna get rid of, just let me know, and also if you know of any places to get some good deals.

Thanks in Advance,
Scott

Thanks to everyone that let me know what they had for sale. I found out that there's a lot of people wanting to get rid of primer tools a manual scales, haha. If I came across more equipment than just that I would've jumped on it. So I decided to go the new route and bought the rcbs rock chucker kit, and tumbler, and the rcbs 1500 chargemaster scale.

Thanks Again,
Scott

Hi Scott, if your new to reloading let me give you a little advice on the electronic scales. I've had 2 so far. In my experience I've learned that every time I weigh out a charge and dump it into the case I put the powder pan back on the scale and let the scale re zero. I have found the scale will eventually start to climb if I don't. I have a rcbs 1500 and love it but that is something I have had to learn from experience. I'm sure there are guys who will disagree with me but I know my equipment. Have fun.

Thank you for the heads up Bob! I really can use all the help I can get since I am brand new to reloading. I do have some friends that are gonna help teach me a little and get me started, but I know alot will be learned just from doing it, and reading.

Have very nice older Ohaus 505 beam scale, $55 shipped tyd if interested please let me know.