WTB Reloading Equipment!

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by LongRangeLapua, Jul 27, 2012.

1. LongRangeLapua

LongRangeLapua Active Member

I'm looking to get into the world of reloading as the price of factory ammo is awful. So i need everything you need to get going into reloading. I'm looking for new or used gear. Im temporarily on a budget though as well, so i dont need anything too fancy or expensive either. Lemme know watcha got.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Daveinjax

Daveinjax Well-Known Member

I have an old RCBS Rockchucker press and a Hornady cam lock trimmer. $100 tyd. What are you loading for? Also have a set of lee 7-08 dies and a hornady 7mm neck die. The press is what I used up until last month when I got a co-ax press , the trimmer is almost mew , same with the lee dies and the neck die is new. About 100 cases trimmed with trimmer and about 50 cases through the lee dies. $20 for die set tyd and same for neck die.

3. anthonyinva

anthonyinva Well-Known Member

I have an RCBS 5-0-5 scale LNIB for $30 + shipping

4. LongRangeLapua

Im interest in your guys gear. can you send me PMs of the press+trimmer and then can you send me pics of the scale? Thanks

5. LongRangeLapua

Still looking for more gear....Powder funnel, measure, trickler. Primming tools, chamfer and deburrers, etc.

6. LongRangeLapua

Also looking for a Nosler or Speer reloading manuals (the newest editions), flash hole deburring tool, primer pocket tool, and a case tumbler.

7. iShoot17

iShoot17 Well-Known Member

I have a brand new RCBS 5-0-5 scale, new RCBS Uniflow powder measure, and a new Speer manual..

Hit me up and maybe we can work something out!