WTB *** REDFIELD ACCU-RANGE *** scope

Dave King

I have a new pet project (or two or three /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )!

I'm building two replica Marine Corps M40A1 early era rifles (1977-1981). For these two rifles to be correct (in my way of thinking) they should have the Redfield scope.

The scope(s) I'm searching for are the Redfield Accu-Range 3x-9x. These have a round view but apparently some also had a "TV" view... I'd prefer the round view version.

These scope are marked on the left of the turret area with:

3x-9x
Redfield 1" Tube

3x-9x1inredfield.jpg

(Sorry about the fuzzy image... it was the best I could find on the net.)

The reticle is a ranging version with two stadia lines near the top and a standard cross-hair. Just to the right of center bottom is a "tombstone" looking affair numbered from 200 to 600.

Accu-Range-reticle.jpg

I'm a fairly generous person and will pay or trade well for a scope (or two) of this type in good shape.

Thanks

P. S. If you have one of these on a rifle I'd consider buying you a new Leupold scope to replace yours if you'd trade.

Update

Any 3x-9x Accu-Range scope (non-wideview) will be correct, the 1" tube marking is no longer a requirement for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.