• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: PTG bolt for LA Rem 700

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Would like to buy a one piece PTG LA rem 700 bolt with a magnum bolt face. I would like a complete bolt as well but let me know what you have for offers. I can do paypal or a certified check. PM please.

Let me know what you have for a Remington 700 Bolt. Would prefer PTG, but if you have any other 700 bolts make an offer. Thanks for your time.

I have a stainless factory 700 long action bolt that has squared by a smith. It is just the bolt body/handle you could order a PTG speed Lock for it and have a nice bolt.

I have a stainless factory 700 long action bolt that has squared by a smith. It is just the bolt body/handle you could order a PTG speed Lock for it and have a nice bolt.

I currently have an offer for a PTG from another guy on the forum. If the deal falls through Ill probably get this bolt from you. Ill let you know by sunday. Thanks for the offer! My build is coming together!