• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Nightforce NXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureTexan

I'm looking to buy a Nightforce NXS in either 3.5-15x50 or 5.5-22x50 MOAR or MOAR-T reticle. Must have zero stop and I not really interested in the 56mm models. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks

I've got a brand new 3.5-15x50 NXS with high speed zero-stop turrets. however It is not the moar reticle it is a Velocity 1000 mv.5 reticle. If that interests you let me know
thanks
Tim
270-576-0801

Attachments

• moar.jpg
    moar.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
  • velocity_1000 1.jpg
    velocity_1000 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Timnterra, thanks for the offer but I'm really only interested in MOAR or MOAR-T reticles at this time. If I end up changing my mind, I'll contact you.

Thanks

Hi.
I have a virtually new 5.5x22x50 in the MOAR-T that was installed on my R- Bros custom that I just sold. I don't have the box as it came in a custom case from the builder. Great scope and love this new reticle. It has the zero stop and HS and of course is illuminated.
Email or call Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I have had a 5.5-22 x 50 with an MOAR listed here for a while. The reason it is for sale is that the MOAR reticle was way too thick for my taste. From what I hear many others feel the same. I plan on looking into a reticle change this week. If you want it feel free to PM me with an offer. I have $1950 in it. It was mounted in NF rings and taken to the range once. It has no ring marks and box, bikini covers, and all original paper work available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts