• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtb model 595 wood stock

hazer

Looking for model 595 wood stock for a 7-08.im not sure but thought all tikka were long and short actions.am I correct?

The Tikka T3 & T3x are all long actions, but I'm pretty sure that the 595 is a short action & the 695 is a long action. Someone Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The Tikka T3 & T3x are all long actions, but I'm pretty sure that the 595 is a short action & the 695 is a long action. Someone Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I had a 30.06 that was a 695 and a buddy had a .308 and his was a 595... So yes, I too believe that the 595's were short and the 695's were long actions.... Before the t3's came along.
You can order a new aftermarket stock from Boyd's for the Tikka's if you wanted to go that route.

I found a wood stock but so far I don't know if it's a long or short action.the Tikka site said 595 short 695 long.thats what I'm going on.its for a 7-08, I guess I'll have to measure the screw holes.

I found a wood stock but so far I don't know if it's a long or short action.the Tikka site said 595 short 695 long.thats what I'm going on.its for a 7-08, I guess I'll have to measure the screw holes.
If its a short action , let me know if you don't mind, I have a 595. Or if you don't want it. Please