• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB left handed short action remington

youngtrout

Hello, I'm looking for a left handed remington short action,
.473 bolt face, complete rifle or just and action,,,,thanks for your time, email or pm,,,,,thanks

I saw a smoking deal for a 700SA with Shilen sporter barrel in .308 with McMillan stock for sale on Gunsamerica. If I was a lefty, I would have been all over it.

I saw that, I missed him by hours,,,,would have loved to get it though,,,,,,,,I'll keep looking

Chris Matthews (LongShot Rifle)over on precisionlongrangehunter.com had a LH Rem short action available about a week ago. I'd check with him. I'd bet that he still has it.

Thanks for the tip, I follwed it up, he is going to hold onto it, but thanks for the heads up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,man, trying to find one of these things make me think we "left handed shooters" should have our ow website, to sell rilfes and other left handed gear, me thinks it would be a good idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,okay, still looking for one of these suckers!!
thanks