• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB left hand savage long action

midnightmalloy

im looking to buy either the actions by themselves (prefered) or the whole gun if need be. Im interested in a small shank .473 long action LH and a large shank .535 long action. I am building a gun for my dad and these are harder to find than i had thought.

LH long action large shank is not going to be easy to find. I think I've only seen one for sale in the last several years. I kick myself for not buying it.

Are you sure you need a large shank? A LH long action will be much easier to find.

LH long action large shank is not going to be easy to find. I think I've only seen one for sale in the last several years. I kick myself for not buying it.

Are you sure you need a large shank? A LH long action will be much easier to find.

i want to build a repeater in 7LRM thats why the large shank.

Where are you going to find the LH Lapua sized bolthead?

I'm still not convinced the large shank offers any more safety over a small shank.

If I were going to build a Lapua sized case, I'd have the barrel fitted with a shoulder. That's the only real way to get more meat on a Savage.