• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Left Hand Bolt Action/ Block Action

just sold 2......... I action sent..........the other I`m waiting for funds..... in one week if deal falls thru I will mail......

REM.700 sa,308 BOLTFACE ,J-LOK......... I JUST SENT A MESSAGE TO HARLEYMAN...ASKING HIM IF HE WAS BUYING IY... HE SAID HE WAS...BUT HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM IN A WEEK...

hey BillLarson, I put a post on after talking with you, trying to understand better how everything works, meaning how to know or learn if the Action you are sell will work for a 25-06 build design, or is it straightly a .308

If so, than I would need to post that I'm looking for a LH Action in a 25-06?
Trying to learn all the specifics as a newbie here and to building.

Let me know.
Savage 25-06 gun)

For a 25-06..... If you want to be able to feed out of the magazine... You`ll want a long action....

OK how do I learn all of this, lol.
and the action you may have, will this work for what I want, and what are you asking for it.

Savage 25-06 gun)

So that everyone knows when they read this Post. I'm looking for an Action so that I can do a build from it, I don't have the money for a new gun all at once.

This also lets me put it all together, the way I want with out having a bunch of extra parts I'd have to sell, and when my money allows me to look for the next piece of my puzzle.

Just wanted to post this so no one is spending time trying to sell me a whole Rifle.
Just looking for an Action to build a 25-06 from.

Thanks Savage 25-06 gun)

Recent Posts