• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb custom benchrest rifle

perch73

looking for a custom actioned 6br or 6.5x284 benchrest rifle. other calibers considered with a 308 boltface action
thanks
perch73

well, how much of a br gun you want, and whats your price range in?

looking to spend about $1500, maybe a bit unrealistic, but not looking for a showroom perfect looking gun.

best bet is to check the calassifieds at benchrest.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

been there, here and everywhere else. can't really find what i'm looking for. was hoping someone might want to make a deal on a gun that's been sitting in the gunsafe too long.

Shooters corner

Go to BR central, look under advertisers, "complete rifles" and click on shooters corner. Bob White of shooters corner will have about 50-75 Br guns of all calibers. He has several of what you are looking for listed now and under $1500

http://www.benchrest.com/shooterscorner/the_list.html

He is known for being 100% accurate on condition and round count through the barrels.

Great guy to deal from who gives you exactly what he says it is. Call him Mon-thru, he shoots on weekends. He is great smith also and can rechamber or barrel it for you. Has loads of barrels in stock normally.

His LIST of items for sale is about 20+ pages and not always current so call.

BH

I have a 6.5/284 for a possible sale, but its not in that range. You shouldnt have a hard time finding a rifle in that area, you should be able to find an older 40x for sale around that range, most likely less. where abouts are you located, i would say wait a couple weeks-month"s" and go the the monroville gun show in PA. always have bunch of older BR rifles. ill keep my eye out for one for ya, good luck

i'm located in TX. i might add that the $1500 price range is w/o scope if this helps.
thanks for all your replies

I have a stolle panda built buy Dan Dowling.rb/rp.jewel,lee six stock....primo....extra weight in stock for hv. 3 barrels....1-6ppc,2-22ppc....I`ll sell gun,1 barrel $1500.00I bought gun from guy who ordered it and hardly shot it.I competed in 1 super shoot with the 6ppc barrel maybe 500rnds.