• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb custom 300 RUM

greenecj

Hey guys I'm looking for a good medium to long range hunting rifle. I was looking for a sendero but I would like to keep my options open. I am set on the 300 rum caliber though. So if you guys have a decent 300 rum with heavy barrel that you have to use for anymore or a project that got put on the back burner let me know what you have

I know I won't be a record breaking rifle but I would like to stay within the $1200-1500 range depending on the rifle

Pm me with what you have

Thanks cj

Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm just looking for the gun no optics

I have a Rem 300 ultra mag that is basically all factory. I bought it when the load had just come out, and I was made aware of the round. This is a BDL, wood stock and blued barrel....but it is a shooter. I have 2" groups at 300 yards, and have taken deer out to 558 yards with it. I have less than 50 rounds down the tube. I would want $650 for just the rifle. If you wanted the setup, it would be $1250 plus shipping. Optics is a Leupold VX III 6x20x50 AO with Dead nutz rings/bases. This is not a custom rifle, but it is a shooter