• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Blackhawk 44 magnum

Still looking
We have a Blackhawk in I think a 7 1/2". I believe it has never been fired other than in the factory, if they did that. My Brother in Law's father bought two with sequential serial numbers. When he passed away one pistol went missing (his brother) and this pistol went to my BIL. We ended up with it.

Attachments

• Ruger Blackhawk 44 Mag.jpg
    Ruger Blackhawk 44 Mag.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 20
  • Ruger Blackhawk 44 Magr.jpg
    Ruger Blackhawk 44 Magr.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 20
We have a Blackhawk in I think a 7 1/2". I believe it has never been fired other than in the factory, if they did that. My Brother in Law's father bought two with sequential serial numbers. When he passed away one pistol went missing (his brother) and this pistol went to my BIL. We ended up with it.
I have that same gun it's really nice shoots very accurate with cheap Berry's bullets

I've got a semicustom with the right barrel length but it is in stainless. The work was done by magnaport.

I may be interested in your Blackhawk if the original poster isn't! You could PM me with details! TIA

I may be interested in your Blackhawk if the original poster isn't! You could PM me with details! TIA
Well there is a story behind this one. It was bought as a pair with sequential number by my sister in laws FIL. He intern had the two original pistols. When he passed his brother took one without permission. Family argument. The son was supposed to get both-pistols my BIL.
Well the pistols were made in 1993. I now have one of the Super Blackhawk in a 7 1/2" Barrel Blued. Never Fired that is known. The Boxes and paperwork disappeared with the first pistol.
It is now in my possession and i asked my SIL if she wants me to sell and give them the money. BIL gave it to me to be the guardian - present and wanted no money back, It was a personal present from him to me. so it comes down to me. I will always keep it.