• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *WTB: 7mmRUM Action*

speedbump

Looking for a starter for a build. The action alone would be great, a used Remington Sendero with a shot-out barrel, or other maker would be fine. No need for a stock. The 7mmRUM follower seems to be angled a bit different than the other RUMs, so one originally in that caliber will suffice.

I know one of you characters has, or knows someone who has, one of these gathering dust in the safe.;) THANKS in advance for looking!

I don't have one, but I thought it to be unsportsmanlike if I posted the same WTB.

I too am looking for a 7 or 300 RUM action. I can work around the difference in followers. Prefer SS but CM will do.

Speedbump gets the first one available though.

I have a rem 700 7mmrum that I would sell but I am wanting to sell the whole gun not just the action. It is the LSS model and has only had about 100 rounds threw it. The rifle looks like new. It also has a leupy 3.5-10-50 vari-x III on it that I would like to sell as a package Dont know what is worth just let me know.

Thanks,
Levi

Timl,
I forgot to mention that the scope has a fine reticle with a mil-dot at the center of the crosshair. What do you feel the scope is worth?

Levi

Don't know if speedbump ever found an action, but I'm still looking for one.

If anyone has one just laying around collecting dust, let me know.

Thanks!