• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 7mm08 or 308

Bigeclipse

Looking for a rifle for my wife so looking for a rifle on the lighter sides of things so varmint and bull barrels are not what I'm looking for. A slightly heavier than sporter contour is ok. Prefer something that has already been bedded and proven to shoot is even better! Thanks!

Looking for a rifle for my wife so looking for a rifle on the lighter sides of things so varmint and bull barrels are not what I'm looking for. A slightly heavier than sporter contour is ok. Prefer something that has already been bedded and proven to shoot is even better! Thanks!

The 260 or the 7/08 would be great for deer size game and the recoil is less than the 308 and ballistics are better.

Ether cartridge will do for deer to 600 yards +

J E CUSTOM

Hi,
I've got a virtually new Custom .260 built by Score High Custom Rifles that shoots 1/2-1/4 MOA with 140 g Bergers. It has a great looking camo stock and Cerekoted metal. I sold it last week and was to deliver it his past Saturday but my buyer had a horrendous fall on his horse and has broken most of the bones on his right side. It may still be available if you're interested. I also have Lapua brass and over 500 Burger Hunting Bullets that go with the load it shoots so well.

I'll be glad to email or text photos you're interested.
Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I have a 260 as well that is a control round feed, custom Douglas Barrel, timney trigger, and shoots less than moa with nosler 120 grain ballistic tips. Gun is light and easy to handle as well.
I have an ad for it on the site with pictures.

The 260 or the 7/08 would be great for deer size game and the recoil is less than the 308 and ballistics are better.

Ether cartridge will do for deer to 600 yards +

J E CUSTOM

Understood. She will only be going to 400 yards absolute max. She currently shoots a 243 but has lost confidence in it. She has shot over 10 deer, most were under 150 yards. All were recovered but some had very very poor blood trails. Fortunately 8 were dead right there. One had zero blood trail and ran about 60 yards. She shot him while he was jogging so I figured she missed but you know the deal...have to do your best to see if can find the deer. To my surprise, we found in buried in a bush. I walked by him 3 times before I spotted his hoof sticking out. Again, zero blood double lung shot. Bullet didn't exit and zero blood trail. We tried fusions, federal premium accubond tips. Both had some that didn't pass through. So even though I am quite happy with the guns performance...again we did recover all her deer over the years...she still wants to step up to something a bit bigger.