• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy WTB 7mm Ultra Mag Dies

kfreeze

Hello all, looking to buy a cheaper fl set of 7mm ultra mag dies. Preferably RCBS, but open to others. I don't need top quality dies for this. Just something to load up some ammo for a friend that can't find any factory ammo. Let me know what you have and how much you need for them.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hello all, looking to buy a cheaper fl set of 7mm ultra mag dies. Preferably RCBS, but open to others. I don't need top quality dies for this. Just something to load up some ammo for a friend that can't find any factory ammo. Let me know what you have and how much you need for them.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thanks,

Kyle
I have a 2 die Redding set that I would sell for $50.00 shipped. If you would like photos PM me with your cell number or email

Recent Posts