• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 700 ADL LA stock

bigric

I'm looking either for a nice wood stock for a long action ADL, or for an HS Precision or B&C Medalist stock. Let me know what you've got, and provide pictures if you can. Thanks.

McMillan in ADL

I have a McMillan stock sitting around here that I am not using. I bought it for a project, but then went in a different direction. It is the McMillan BDL model, but inlet for Rem 700 ADL action, right hand, long action. The barrel channel will currently accomodate up to a #5 Lilja, Douglas, hart, etc. All previous bedding material has been removed from the lug & action areas and she is ready to go. Painted a desert tan color with marbled flecks of brown, orange & white. Has pachmeyr deceleration pad and two sling swivels. Excellent condition. Shipped to your door in CONUS for $300. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] and I will send you some pics.

Ric,
I have the HS that comes on a Sendero sf2. The stock is perfect. I took it off the week I bought the rifle. I'd go $200

I have a standard Remington 700 ADL wood stock thats a take off from one of my projects. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Don't go too high.

Recent Posts