• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 6mm Creedmoor dies and head space gauges

thanman

Hi! I am looking for some used 6mm creedmoor reloading dies. I am not all that fussy! Mix and match manufactures would be fine! I would need a seating die, neck sizing, and full case sizing die's. One, Two, or all three at a time would also be fine. I am aware I can purchase all these new, from a few different places, and that a few different manufactures are making them. I honestly am just trying to save what cash I can, to help weather an unexpected, completely unwanted bout with Chronic Lyme disease. I was about 1/2 threw my last rifle project when I became sick again. Now with limited funds, and limited income, I am determined to finish it, before PA Buck season! I am running out of time. I am also looking to purchase, or even possibly rent a set of head space gauges for a 6mm creedmoor barrel install!
Thank you! Nate
Question??? I am not 100% on this! 6.5 creedmoor go, and no go gauges, can or can not be used to properly set headspace for a 6mm Creedmoor barrel???
Thank's again!