• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 6.5x54 Mannlicher-Schoenauer

Garagegunner

I am looking for a 6.5x54 Mannlicher-Schoenauer. Steyr used chamber rifles in this caliber. I am looking for a rifle in good shape and in working order, I am will to pay up to 900. I know that this is a hard to find rifle and the ones I have seen are usually originals and are way expensive. This is not going to be a safe queen, I do plan on using this rifle. So if anyone has one that they are willing to part with please get back to me.

Are you most interested in a 6.5x54MS caliber rifle or you want a Mannlicher Schoenauer in that caliber?

That caliber is very desirable in those rifles and brings a premium and $900 won't do it.

No I want a rifle in that caliber. My grandfather actually had a mannlicher-schoenaur in 6.5x54ms, but it was stolen during a robbery a long time ago. Yes I understand that an original is worth way more then 900, but a few other companies have chambered 6.5x54ms and that is what I am looking for. I know it's a long shot but you never know and you can't get what you don't ask for.