• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300gr Sierra MK's

Brent

WTB 300gr Sierra MK\'s

Where is the best price for these at a place who reliably has them in stock? 500rds only. Have found them for $189.00 dealer cost but not available anywhere for around that price that I've found. Figured someone here has a line on em, hope so.

Later
Brent

Re: WTB 300gr Sierra MK\'s

midwayusa has the .338 300 matchkings for @$179 but doesn't include shipping but if you get enough goodies its worth while.i've had good luck with them.much cheapier than i can buy stuff locally.

Brent

Sierra sells them direct from the last time I knew. Don't know if their cheaper or not.
1-800-223-8799

Darryl

Darryl,
Sierras price is quite high, but most mfg's are. They won't match prices found elsewhere, but they do have them in stock. A local shop has them for $250. but there on crack if they think I'll pay that for them.

Brent--look at D& R sports.. and look at the 500 count verses the per box, I saved 8 bucks buying 5 boxes of 190gr Mks in 100 count boxes. Shipping was $8.50.
Gary