• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 WM Brass

Clucknmoan

On the waiting list for the only supplier I know of for RWS 300 WM brass. They are past due on their order, no hard date. If anyone has a few RWS to spare they could sell to get me by, it would be appreciated. Also would consider WW as well.

Thanks!

Rocky Mountain Reloading has 300 win mag brass in stock, now mind you it is pulled brass that they dismantle themselves and then sell the brass and the pulled bullets. The brass is unfired, and comes with the primer intact. I have purchased 270 WSM brass from them and all I had to do was neck size it and I was ready to load. some will have tiny dents in them from being pulled, but once you shoot them they fire form and the dent is gone, but you won't find very many that have dents.
If you have any questions you can call them at (208) 251-9638 or visit them online.

Rocky Mountain Reloading has 300 win mag brass in stock, now mind you it is pulled brass that they dismantle themselves and then sell the brass and the pulled bullets. The brass is unfired, and comes with the primer intact. I have purchased 270 WSM brass from them and all I had to do was neck size it and I was ready to load. some will have tiny dents in them from being pulled, but once you shoot them they fire form and the dent is gone, but you won't find very many that have dents.
If you have any questions you can call them at (208) 251-9638 or visit them online.

Thanks for the info, they do not typically have RWS and do not have WW at this time. It's not that I can't find 300 brass, there's alot of Nosler and Norma available, I'm just looking for RWS or maybe WW.

I have used 300 wsm Winchester brass that I picked up in a trade. They look like once fired but I can't swear to anything. There are 103 pieces fitted into a small USPS priority mail box.
Asking $ 50. plus ship. What do you think. Can we make a deal?
I don't shoot anything that big anymore.
I'm in 80136

I have used 300 wsm Winchester brass that I picked up in a trade. They look like once fired but I can't swear to anything. There are 103 pieces fitted into a small USPS priority mail box.
Asking $ 50. plus ship. What do you think. Can we make a deal?
I don't shoot anything that big anymore.
I'm in 80136

If you don't know how many times for sure it's been fired, I'd really rather not. I am looking for 300 Win Mag brass, not WSM...assume that was a typo?

Thanks anyway.

On the waiting list for the only supplier I know of for RWS 300 WM brass. They are past due on their order, no hard date. If anyone has a few RWS to spare they could sell to get me by, it would be appreciated. Also would consider WW as well.

Thanks!

Have 60 once fired Hornady brass, $35 shipped, & once fired & weight sorted Remington brass, think I have 100 if your interested $55 shipped.

Kevin