• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .300 win mag brass

bigfella350

Just finished my lr .300 win mag build but brass has been nearly impossible to find. If anyone has any theyre willing to part with plz let me know thnx

I was wanting to find about 150-200 to start with, preferrably black hills brass bc ive read of loads others have made using that brass & berger 230's & 215's. They say u can get a few extra grains of powder in their brass & its allowed that weight to be pushed at 3000 fps & some a lil above.

It rly shocked me at 1st to see how quick & helpful te members of this forum are. Ive definately not saw that with any other forums ive been a member of.
I found some earlier today tho but thank u all for ur kindness and being so helpful. I rly appreciate it

I was wanting to find about 150-200 to start with, preferrably black hills brass bc ive read of loads others have made using that brass & berger 230's & 215's. They say u can get a few extra grains of powder in their brass & its allowed that weight to be pushed at 3000 fps & some a lil above.

It rly shocked me at 1st to see how quick & helpful te members of this forum are. Ive definately not saw that with any other forums ive been a member of.
I found some earlier today tho but thank u all for ur kindness and being so helpful. I rly appreciate it