• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 220 swift or similar

alden1210

I just sold my 22 250 because I was going to buy a 220 swift well needless to say I kept my word and other guy sold the swift from under me. I would love to have a swift in the Sendero but right now I'm just looking to see what's available out there. I prefer laminated or synthetic stock and fluted barrel. Let me know what you have. Easiest way to get in touch with me is my cell at 361-563-9789 thanks.

I have a VSSF 220 SWIFT its been tested and proven. trigger work is perfect..
Its a safe queen, and shoots oblong caliber... I have load data,leupold turret and scope if you want? Lots of single shot brass and dies bullets primers and powder?.. Bla bla bla.... really nice gun..
This is what I might part with to get closer to a new custom.
Jester

I have a Remington 700 VSSF Swift that I would sell. I am the second owner, 100-125 rounds fired, been a safe queen, shot on bench only, I have done a bit of load development, shoots under 1/2 inch with just a few loads tested with my poor skills and bad eyes HS Precision stock, j-lock, stainless pm me if you are interested