• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- $200 scope

Zmgsvt

I need a scope for my 22-250 and don't want to drop alot into it. Lemme know What you got for $200 or less. No BSA, Tasco, etc.

Don't count out the older Tasco scopes. If the words "JAPAN" are imprinted on the tube of the eyepiece, these are actually good glass.

I know you said no tasco but I've got one currently on my 22-250 and I'm putting a lower power on mine. The tasco is f/s its matte 6x18x40 w/AO no scratches and has always been accurate and I'll ship it out for $85 it is 2 years old.

Last edited:
Simmons 6-18x vari. You can view it on my custom 6mm auction on the first page of the classifieds.

No thanks on the Tasco, might have a friend interested, I'll let you know.
Probably not too interested in the swifts unless I can't find anything else.

What's the best you can do on the Simmons?

I have a Simmons Prairie Master Scope: 8-32x44, AO, TT, Matte Black, Target Dot. Light ring marks, 1/8" click, sunshade. Very nice glass. I'll let it go for $190.00 shipped and insured.

I can fix you up with a primary arms 4-14x50 mildot scope for about $125 tyd. Good clear optics for the money. adjustments are very good and repeatable. 65moa of adjustment built in on a 30mm tube.

I have a new in box konus I am selling for 250 I just posted it on here. For the money these are very good scopes and have features that would cost 1000++.....let me know if you are interested [email protected]

I have a browning 3x9x40 I bought on close out from swfa. paid $2oo plus shipping ill take 200 shipped . these scopes were made in bushnell factory. they have 3200 spec and 4200 glass without the raingaurd. I mounted on a rugar #1 and recently took it off. No ring marks excellent condition.

Redfield 6-18 with Accupoint stadia reticule. $150 PM me for pics.