WOW! MT Camera

Fantastic Pic's no doubt about it!

Weda, I'd sure like to hear your story. Might learn something should I ever bump into one of those guy's.

Hi all,

First post, just found and joined this site as part of my wanting to get into some long range shooting. I am a trail cam nut and was perusing this section and found this thread.

Those are my pics from T-giving 2007. They definitely made the rounds back then.

I will fish around and see if I can't post the pics from the following spring when they came out of hibernation. Sow and two cubs. That spring they started to get into some trouble and were trapped and separated. The bear guy would update me on their whereabouts when he flew for them. Only the female sow came back to the area. The sow went to the wigwam with a boar, and the male cub ended up in the Swan Valley.

About the only thing I would have the knowledge to contribute here is piles of trail cam pics. So here are the bears from the following spring.

3griz.jpg

grizplay.jpg

grizsleep.jpg

griz.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.