worn out in Florida

flacracker

the admin. reminded me i had not been here for a while and should reintroduce myself. I'll do it but I won't like it. sounds like a sob story.

I'm 62. married for 39 years and have a 34year old kid. my hunting and shooting are for most purposes are over. I'm on my second round of cancer. I have 6 vertebrae that need surgery. the ones in my neck are causing muscle to atrophy.
my hips and knees are shot too. but to sum it up nobody will work on me till the cancer is gone. (good luck,huh)

but other than those and some other serious problems life is still fun. the only real problem is i still don't have a wall hanger. try to find one of those in Florida. mainly i just read a lot about shooting and hunting.

Sorry for the crappy details.
Pete

Well it doesnt seem right that a newer member such as myself welcomes a Long time member such as yourself, however Im glad you returned to L/R/H.
My mom beat cancer twice. You can too. Then your quest for a wall hanger can resume with a new and energized viggor.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.