wood stock

fisherman98

i am looking at getting a new stock for my rifle and was wanting a wood stock. I don't do much other than sit in my deer stands and shoot at the ranges so i don't worry about a lot of wear and tear and stuff where i might consider a synthetic stock. i have been looking around but haven't found that many wood stocks they are almost all synthetic, does anyone know of anyone that makes nice wood stocks for a Remington 700 CDL 30-06?

i am looking at getting a new stock for my rifle and was wanting a wood stock. I don't do much other than sit in my deer stands and shoot at the ranges so i don't worry about a lot of wear and tear and stuff where i might consider a synthetic stock. i have been looking around but haven't found that many wood stocks they are almost all synthetic, does anyone know of anyone that makes nice wood stocks for a Remington 700 CDL 30-06?

Since the CDL comes with a wood stock, I'm "assuming" you want a nicer appearing aftermarket wood stock for your rifle?

If so, check out Stockys.

Here:
Results for REM CDL LIQUIDATION

Here:
*NEW* Stocky's Classic deLuxe (CDL) Remington 700 BDL CDL SPS Laminated Riflestock - Laser Checkering w/Pachmayr Pad & Sling Studs

Or, buy one of these (heck of a deal for $199):
Remington 700 BDL Monte Carlo Ultra Walnut Rifle Stocks (fits BDL, CDL & SPS)

As far as I know you can also use a BDL stock, if that helps you in your search.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.