Wolves Delisted

kcebcj

Well there were no law suits to stop the delisting of the Gray Wolf or so it seems. [FONT=&quot]The northern Rocky Mountain gray wolf is officially removed from the federal list of endangered species.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/cms/wildlife/wolves/federal/delistMar28_08.pdf[/FONT]

The anti-idiots have until April 28 to file the suit. I am sure they will take most of that time to make sure they have it right when they file and they are going to file a suit in an attemp to tie this up for as long as possible. We can now shoot wolves that are threatening livestock, pets or humans. To me that includes all of them. I guess a dead wolf can't talk.

If the lawsuit doesn't change plans Idaho, Montana and Wyoming will have a quota hunt this fall and when the quota is reached the hunting is over. I certainly don't expect the quota to be reached. I know I will not add to the quota since the wolves are so rare and elusive and I really am not that good a hunter and can't shoot worth a flip.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.