Wolf Hat Trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate what the guy is doing - chasing wolves is hard work. Having said that, his videos are tough to watch.

Edit: i just checked into the German Shepherd thing and it checks out. The tool shot 2 german shepherds sitting by his pack while he was out shed hunting...tried to pass them off as wolves. Unbelievable...

Last edited:
I know some guys that hammer the crap out of wolves here in Montana. Very successful. And, they didn't start by honing their skills on dogs. They don't post any video, and rarely a pic. mtmuley

I appreciate what the guy is doing - chasing wolves is hard work. Having said that, his videos are tough to watch.

Edit: i just checked into the German Shepherd thing and it checks out. The tool shot 2 german shepherds sitting by his pack while he was out shed hunting...tried to pass them off as wolves. Unbelievable...
My future son in law does videography and commercials for a living. He will be here on Thanksgiving and I'm going to show him this Dbags videos. Bet they are edited hard. mtmuley

Why do you have to ask? The fricken moron kills two dogs, dogs not wolves, and spreads his crap all over the web. Why? That's part of why. You can give all the "likes" and praise you want. He's an idiot. mtmuley
I guess I missed that part.

My future son in law does videography and commercials for a living. He will be here on Thanksgiving and I'm going to show him this Dbags videos. Bet they are edited hard. mtmuley
The more research you do on this guy the worse it gets. He shot a 4 point in a spike only area in Utah and lost his license for 4 years. Seems like misidentification is a common problem for him.

I do a lot of coyote hunting - have domestic/feral dogs run into the call all the time, never shot at one. Glad he took out the wolves, hard to get behind a guy like this tho.

Before the coyotes took over in my area, packs of wild/farmers dogs would run deer all day long. You have a responsibility to the wildlife, and not to the irresponsible dog owners that knowingly break the law.
If it has eyes, it dies! (I heard someone say a long time ago).

Before the coyotes took over in my area, packs of wild/farmers dogs would run deer all day long. You have a responsibility to the wildlife, and not to the irresponsible dog owners that knowingly break the law.

If you read about this cluster the details come out. The german shepherds were a few miles away from where they should have been - so they were lost dogs. He shot them laying next to his pack that he had set down. Don't seem wild or like they were chasing game - just lost. And then he posts pics of the shepherds on social media and tries to claim he got a double on wolves. This guys a tool...

It is beyond me why you choose to defend this guy. Says something about ones character for sure. mtmuley

MtMuley....which of the three are German shepherds....
Having had a few wolves come thru the taxidermy shop I worked at I sure as heck could only tell the difference by lenght of legs...not by any hair......and without the head intact the teeth are tough to see...and there is a big difference between wolves teeth and a domesticated Shepard.....
Besides that...if those "shepards" were on the mountain they might have been breeding with the wolves and eating with them....good enough reason for me to have killed them....
The cattle ranchers I knew long ago said any dog chasing livestock or wild critters is as good as dead.....didnt matter if it was the neighbors or their own.......

Status
Not open for further replies.