WLR VS FED 210

105Coues

Good morning all. Need to change from Wlr to the Fed 210s in my 270 win as I acquired some primed brass. Has anyone use both in a similar case size that can chime in on how close they are?

Good morning all. Need to change from Wlr to the Fed 210s in my 270 win as I acquired some primed brass. Has anyone use both in a similar case size that can chime in on how close they are?
I picked up some WLR. And the boxes are different. I imagine the primers are the same as the old ones ? I have yet to try any. Sorry I can't help you out. But I hope someone chimes in that can.

I have switched between the two primers in old Remington .270 and had no difference in velocity or group size. But one of my .308 and .243 showed a slight increase in velocity with Federals. I would back off a grain or so, and work it back up.
Same here. Switched from 210's to WLR and barely a difference in 3 of 4 loads. Surprisingly I couldn't get the last load to shoot acceptable with the WLR but luckily I'm a member here and someone hooked me up with some 210's!