• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wish List 7 rem mag by christmas

dariuszczyszczon

Looking to see if anyone wants to sell a 7 rem mag. I have one currently but looking for one that will better than what i have right now. So here my wish list of must have. Trigger that's 2.5lb or less. Has some of sort muzzle break. That shoots at least 1/2 moa or less. I don't need a full package just the gun itself. I don't want a monster because i will be using for hunting so a gun that is pack-able that can shoot up to 1000 yards and take an animal down. I am not made of money but will pay if the gun is worth it.

Looking to see if anyone wants to sell a 7 rem mag. I have one currently but looking for one that will better than what i have right now. So here my wish list of must have. Trigger that's 2.5lb or less. Has some of sort muzzle break. That shoots at least 1/2 moa or less. I don't need a full package just the gun itself. I don't want a monster because i will be using for hunting so a gun that is pack-able that can shoot up to 1000 yards and take an animal down. I am not made of money but will pay if the gun is worth it.

You should upgrade your Savage. SSS trigger, Stockade stock, and a Sin Arms barrel and brake.

there's a Savage Long Range Hunter for sale by RockZ--mine shot great--would be worth a look.

You should upgrade your Savage. SSS trigger, Stockade stock, and a Sin Arms barrel and brake.

Hello, this is the guy you PM'd about the same rifle. I'm going to mod my rifle out, it's not that expensive. I'm gonna do it a bit @ a time. It's a Savage, why not...?

Check out Sharpshootersupply.com.

Get your action trued and timed, new bolt handle, barrel, and stock. For stocks, check out Boyd's, Stocky's, or Sharp Shooter Supply. Barrels, any one of your choice lol; and for brakes, make sure you get one with no bottom porting (check out the muscle brake or the Defensive Edge brake).

Good luck.

I have a Savage 110 that I purpose built for hunting. Factory blue 110 action, added a new/takeoff stainless/fluted factory barrel with muzzle brake, and tuned the trigger. Bedded in a Savage wood stock. Longest kill is 986 yards. Price is $600 shipped. Email if you are interested. aclocoATyahooDOTcom

If you currently have a Savage/Stevens, contact Jim at Northlander, order up a CBI barrel, add a Jard trigger...and be hunting shortly.