Wireless game cameras

Tikkamike

I am looking at a couple of wireless game cameras, I cant find a lot of info on either of these two cameras. Does anyone have experience with either of them? It would save me a lot of trips up the mountain checking my camera on my bait stand.

Covert Code Black Special Ops Black Flash Infrared Cellular Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo

Uovision UM562 Wireless Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Green

I have narrowed my pick down to the
Scoutguard SG580M.

Be sure to check what carrier choices the camera has. The scoutguard reviewed high on the list for me as it uses at&t for carrier and I have good signal at the location I plan to put it. Thats the major issue with wireless cameras I have read about.

I havn't played alot with the wireless camera's, but there are quite a few guys waiting for Reconyx to come out with their version. They pretty much rule the wildlife camera market from what I have read. Pretty pricy IMO, esp for public land.

Check this out www.trailcampro.com

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.