• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester model 70

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm looking for a winchester model 70 extreme weather or coyote lite or long range model or feather weight maybe interested in other models or semi customs as i do want a controled round feed action though.interested in ruger hawk eye.kimber and fn rifles and Montana rifle companies rifles as well.in 308 win,7mm-08,30-06,270 win or 280 rem,280 ai,300 wsm or 270 wsm or 7mm wsm maybe interested in other calibers if it fits my needs.just let me know what you have thanks

Last edited:
Why bother with this guy?
He has tons of WTB ads but never buys or even acts interested if you do pm him something.
Waste of time.
Don't believe I've ever talked to you about buying anything before.if you would like to resolve this issue by you can pm me. I apologize to any one if I've failed to get back to them on something I'm very busy with work and family things and i do not have the time always to respond if I've failed to do so then I am sorry i am human and do forget things at times.there is no need to make a stink out of something

He has tons of WTB ads but never buys or even acts interested if you do pm him something.
Waste of time.
Also I have bought two rifles and bullets and other things off of here so yes I have bought things off of here .if I'm not interested in something then I'm just not interested in it. This has been a great forum so far and has help me and alot of others out a lot it's not supposed to be just another place to bash people just like alot of other forms online

Don't believe I've ever talked to you about buying anything before.if you would like to resolve this issue by you can pm me. I apologize to any one if I've failed to get back to them on something I'm very busy with work and family things and i do not have the time always to respond if I've failed to do so then I am sorry i am human and do forget things at times.there is no need to make a stink out of something
Your right, you've NEVER talked to me about buying something….why?
Because you never responded to me on the multiple times I've sent you pics and info of a rifle you we're looking for.
No response, nothing.
I'm not looking for a fight I'm just posting a psa to everyone else to not waste their time.
I've seen all your wtb ads, every one ive looked at went down without no commitments.
And why would I want to pm you?
You'd never answer and I'd just be wasting my time.
But go ahead have fun and keep posting those wtb ads, you might just get lucky and find that $2000 rifle for $400………..

Your right, you've NEVER talked to me about buying something….why?
Because you never responded to me on the multiple times I've sent you pics and info of a rifle you we're looking for.
No response, nothing.
I'm not looking for a fight I'm just posting a psa to everyone else to not waste their time.
I've seen all your wtb ads, every one ive looked at went down without no commitments.
And why would I want to pm you?
You'd never answer and I'd just be wasting my time.
But go ahead have fun and keep posting those wtb ads, you might just get lucky and find that $2000 rifle for $400………..
Like I said if you or any one else has messaged me and I didn't respond then I apologize. I've already stated this and I've already stated that things come up in like so sorry to everyone

Waste of time.
Maybe he's looking for that one special rifle that catches his eye? I worked with him about a year ago and he's a decent fella to deal with. Very busy gentleman from what I gathered but honest and we came to a mutual agreement. He had no problem responding to me at all. No need to cut each other up or belittle anyone. I don't often get around to filling out the comments on transactions but I'll vouch for him!!

Maybe he's looking for that one special rifle that catches his eye? I worked with him about a year ago and he's a decent fella to deal with. Very busy gentleman from what I gathered but honest and we came to a mutual agreement. He had no problem responding to me at all. No need to cut each other up or belittle anyone. I don't often get around to filling out the comments on transactions but I'll vouch for him!!
Thank you man it means alot.and the rifle is still doing great.really likes h4350 and 140 gr nbt